We are committed to dialogue with our stakeholders. We are aware that in a highly volatile environment,
regular and fair exchange of information is a foundation
of mutual understanding, which in turn translates into better business performance.
We are committed to dialogue with our stakeholders. We are aware that in a highly volatile environment, regular and fair exchange of information is a foundation of mutual understanding, which in turn translates into better business performance.
We adapt the form and frequency of stakeholder dialogue to the characteristics of a given stakeholder group as well as the expectations and problems relevant to both parties. Responsibility for maintaining the dialogue lies with the heads of individual functional areas of the Group companies, who are most familiar with the expectations of individual stakeholder groups.
Stakeholder dialogue was also an important part of the process of preparing this report and updating the priorities of the Group’s CSR strategy.
In February 2018, we invited representatives of key stakeholder groups to a meeting in Tarnów. The expectations related to the Grupa Azoty Group’s corporate social responsibility and this report were discussed with the meeting participants representing local authorities, public cultural centres, social institutions, trading partners, customers, and farmers.
In late February and early March 2018, we conducted an anonymous survey among 417 employees to gauge their opinions about key areas of the Grupa Azoty Group’s responsibility towards its environment.
|Stakeholder group||Stakeholder group engagement||Frequency of stakeholder engagement by type|
|Shareholders, investors, brokerage houses||In accordance with the requirements resulting from being listed on the WSE:|
|Capital market institutions and associations|
|Capital market media|
|Suppliers||As needed – on an ongoing basis and periodically|
|Customers||Ongoing activities, opinion/satisfaction surveys once a year|
What are the most frequent questions asked by our stakeholders?
- Email queries about dividend and share price
- Questions about procedures to be followed in the case of share ownership transfer and inheritance proceedings relating to shares entered in the issue sponsor register
Investors and brokerage houses, credit rating agencies:
- Questions about the Grupa Azoty Group’s operations and prospects
- Questions about operational risks, investment and acquisition plans
- Questions about environmental management performance and plans
- Questions about project financing
Capital market institutions:
- Questions asked for the purpose of complying with disclosure requirements
- Opinion polling questions asked when regulatory changes are planned
- Questions about participation in conferences and events
- Consultations in the event of regulatory changes
- Requests for the Grupa Azoty Group’s comments on current events or its position on specific media or economic news
- Expectations regarding the continuation and development of social engagement activities
- Questions about engaging in new activities as part of partnerships targeted at farmers/rural areas
- Requests for information on consolidation changes at the company and their consequences for the company’s trading partners
- Requests for the launch of loyalty schemes and adaptation of the range of offered products and services to the expectations of a broad group of customers
- Requests for implementation of new channels and methods of communication about the Group’s products
- Questions concerning new innovative products and technologies